Back to the list
Prior to joining BROSETA, she developed at various stages as a trainee in the field of Compliance. Additionally, during the 2017-2018 and 2018-2019 academic years, she was an intern at the Dean’s Office of the Catholic University of Valencia.
Member of the Illustrious College of Criminologists of Valencia.
– Law Degree from the University of Alcalá de Henares; Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession from the Complutense University of Madrid.
– Graduate in Criminology and Degree in Management and Director of Security from the Catholic University of Valencia.
– Postgraduate degree in Compliance from the European University of Valencia.
– INBLAC certification course 2021.
– Compliance Expert Certificate from the IOC (Institute of Compliance Officers) in 2021.